Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Again I am not sure how the time has gotten away from me since my last post, but then I look back at the photos I have taken and realize that there are many projects I have been working on...(including getting these adorable glasses)....
From random embellishments for cardmaking and scrapbooking....
to finishing my niece's dress....
to making pajama pants for Christmas presents (there are twice as many as this-I just loaded one set)...
and selling my very first cards, EVER! :) Of course I am on to more projects, including starting to make clothing for myself, mittens for my niece, and looking forward to purchasing and learning to use a snap tool! :) I will post more soon....I am thinking I am most successful when I spend some time uploading pics and scheduling them than posting every few days. Cheating, I know, but so convenient and then I can share with you! I hope that your holiday has been a merry one and that you got everything you wanted. I know I did! Snow, a day off with my Honey, and a big beautiful dinner in the works. Plus, my family is happy and healthy. I am so grateful and blessed!

No comments: