Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Cards.... :)

Good morning! Here are more of the cards I made this previous weekend, as promised. :)

This first card is for my mother, as I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her. I lost my last grandfather two Sundays ago, and wanted to send my condolences. The stamp is from a Stampendous set, I believe, and was done on vellum, then put into a window which is cut based on the shape of the stamp. I used permanent marker on the back side of the vellum to create the addition color background. I really like how it turned out.

This second card is for my favorite uncle, who is in the hospital and not doing well. He has been in and out of ICU for several weeks. Another "thinking of you" card, as well as an I love you. The stamps are all Unity, with the exception of the key, which is a Tim Holtz stamp which came with a misting kit. Stamping is done in either Staz on Black or my shimmery Versamark. I really like the sentiment and the way it all came together, especially with the touch of the background.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope your day is a beautiful one! :)

No comments: