Thursday, February 28, 2013

And More Cards!! :)

Happy Thursday! Here is the final post of cards from last weekend...Are you ready? One thing is for sure: I am ready for Friday! :) Enjoy!!

This first card is a special one for two people I love and miss VERY MUCH...my sister and her daughter. I wanted to play with the look of chevrons, so I cut apart one of my Valentine's Day stamps-$1 from JoAnn Fabric-and got to work stamping Staz On ink onto a glitter laminate cardstock. Then, I layered it with a sentiment stamped on vellum, since I was clearly on a vellum kick this weekend. :) I like it! It is more CAS than I am used to, but I have been embracing this aspect of card making recently. :)

This second card is for a friend I hold near and dear that lives in Boise. It is an inside joke of sorts, with that giant number 12 on it. Inside are some of the little things that go along with that number 12. :) It was fun to make.

Well, have a wonderful day! Hope you had fun checking these three days of cards out and got inspired! Thanks for all your love, support and inspiration! And, have a wonderful weekend...it is almost here! (Shriek of excitement!) :)

No comments: