Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday! And a Question For You...

Good morning! Just wanted to write and say Happy Friday! I love Fridays! They mean freedom and craft time! :)

{Thought this was a great Friday (and every day sentiment)...found it on the Two Peas In A Bucket Blog...Paige found it on a pinterest page. You can find the link to the Two Peas Blog on the right side of my blog on my blog list for more info! :) }

Anywho...I am also writing to get your input. I love to post pictures of the projects I make, but especially during the winter, have a hard time finding good light, so the colors in my pictures are always "off" or the details unclear. So, my question to you: Do you have an OTTLITE? What do you think of it? Does it help you take better pictures when you use it as a backlight? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear them! :)

Thanks in advance for any input you may have. It is much appreciated! :)

No comments: