Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello! (Update)

Good morning, everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say hello since I have been away for awhile. We had two losses in the family in the past month so I have spent some time with family and outside, trying to get my head screwed on straight again. :) I will be posting soon, though no pictures today...sorry! :) When I do post, though, you will get to see the pics from our new camera! It was on sale at Costco and we couldn't say no! I will let you know what it is so you can check it out, too. It is on special until the 30th of this month.

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!! :)

1 comment:

PETE said...

Hi Crystal. Good to see you are back working on the blog. I am sorry to hear of your losses. Sometimes writing on the blog is a good way to deal with such times. and some of the best people I know have never had their head screwed on straight :) and I am looking forward for any reviews of the camera you bought. I need to get a new one soon so I can keep my own blog up to date.