Monday, April 23, 2012

And More Cards From the Past Year or So

Here are a few more...I will look and see if I missed any so you don't miss out! :)

This one is a based around a Penny Black Stamp image. I love their stamps and the cat looks just like my parents' so I use it quite frequently as they are fond.


Here is a side view to show the dimension. I love popping up the layers!


Here is a fall color inspired card:


Side view:




This is one I made for a friend with an Irish heritage just to say hello. :)


More Penny Black...this one I made for Halloween. I stamped a separate pumpkin and use the kitty from one of their birthday stamp sets. He is so versatile! I absolutely love thinking of new ways to stretch my stamps and creating little "accessories" which make them seem new or different. :)


Another view:


Close up showing the dimension and details. The pumpkin is paper pieced. It actually inspired me to make a special fall table runner with pumpkins made of separate pieces of fabric rather than a single piece of fabric pumpkin. Exciting! I will post pics of that, too. Sorry about the blurriness!


Happy Valentine's Day to my Honey!


Close up of the stamped detail:



Here is the Congratulations card I sent to my sister when she found out that she is having a girl! So exciting!! :D


And a side view...love using the banner stamps to make the card more layered. Plus, they can be made unique by changing so many little details! These are the same stamped banners I used for the "Congrats" card in my last post, yet they look totally different!


Happy Easter to Mom and Dad:


And here is a close-up! (I made those ears! This is from the same stamp set as the other Penny Black Stamp cards I have used so far, believe it or not. So versatile!!)


Oops! Missed one! Happy Valentine's Day to my sister! Same layout as the card to my Honey, but different colors and some slight detail changes...


And a close up to show the glitter and dimension of the hearts. (I used Glossy Accents-love that stuff!)


Hope you find some inspiration here! Happy Monday!! :)

No comments: