Sunday, April 8, 2012

Puddles

I adore mud puddles. So many fond memories conjured up with the thought of the word...

Puddle jumping-giggling, running, and jumping only to feel the cool water soak into my shoes, seep up my bell bottom jeans, and create a spongy feeling under the balls of my feet, water rushing between my toes with every leap...

Dancing in the rain-celebrating the life giving, color bringing force and feeling it wash my very "being" clean...

Mountain biking-tires spinning as I race down a hill, mud flying up from the tread, delighting in the feeling of pure joy as I am covered with specks of wet dirt...

And last, but certainly not least, seeing through this looking glass, gaining another perspective as I view the most basic of things I so often view, from another angle and in another light.

Say the word puddle; see me grin like a child.

2 comments:

Sari Hänninen said...

Thanx 4 stopping by - AND letting me know of the wonder scrapper u recommended in your blog.... That lead me to TWO peas in a bucket - glitter girl series... with lots of tips on scrapping... THANX!!!

Crystalena82 said...

So glad that you found something inspiring! Thanks for visiting! :)