Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beautiful day!

What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, enjoyed breakfast with my Honey, took a nice morning walk, and...you guessed it...finished my very first blog hop! So exciting! Cup of tea in hand, Colbie Callait, Michael Buble, Dave Matthews Band, and Jack Johnson to keep me company, and a whole bunch of inspiration from some extremely talented ladies! I love it! I had no idea what exactly the function of a blog hop was, but now I understand. It is just a journey you have to take to really comprehend...lucky me! :) So, if you have never done a blog hop, I highly recommend it! And, for what it is worth in the inspiration category, it gained me more encouragement from fellow bloggers whose work I admire. So exciting! Happy Saturday everyone!

P.S. I will be working on my gallery this weekend, so will have lots of work to share... :D

No comments: