Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello :)

Written 4/22/12

Happy Earth Day!

Sorry I've been away from my blog so long-It was a very busy week in my studio-and a beautiful weekend! I worked all week to finish up some projects to take home as gifts, such as scrapbook pages for my niece, who will be here in June, a birthday card for Dad, my brother's journal (it was a Christmas present...yes, late... :) ) and baby shower stuff for my sister. I love working on projects for others and am always a lot more motivated to finish a project if it's for someone else!! :)

The weekend went well. The weather in Seattle was gorgeous and it was wonderful to see my family. The gifts were well received and the baby shower, though a small family production, turned out nicely. Most importantly, I got to spend some much needed time with people I love, as well as time alone: driving, viewing the gorgeous scenery, thinking, singing, and just plain "de-overstimulating." I love long drives alone. They are good for the soul.

So, long story short, that is why I still have not posted pictures, nor updated my blog. I know...slacker! :)

Hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine! (I'm just glad to be home and back to my Honey. Life isn't the same without him, even for a few days).

No comments: