Monday, April 23, 2012

Hooded Towels, Halloween, and More 2011...

Here are some more projects I have completed in the last year or so...

This first one is a hooded towel with a monogram:


This is the first hooded towel I made, before the monogram. They are super easy! I am planning to make one for my niece, too, but have not found colors I like much...need to go towel shopping again and see if any new ones are out for spring/summer! Oh! And if you peek behind the door you can see part of my creation station! :)



This is a towel I made for a student who moved:


Another one for a special student who moved:


And a close up. (It's a butterfly):


This is a table runner I made for fall. It has "pieced" pumpkins, like the stamped cat card for Halloween in my card gallery here:

http://www.mindfulmusingscreationstation.blogspot.com/2012/04/and-more-cards-from-past-year-or-so.html


here is a close up of the detail on the pumpkins:


And another:


Bottom edge of the table runner:


Pumpkin my Honey and I carved together for Halloween (free hand):


Christmas table runner:


Close up:


Mom's Birthday gift bracelet. Her favorite colors are yellow and blue. :)


Earrings for Mom's birthday:




The little box I sent them in:


Iron on for my stocking! I made one for everyone else and decided I should have one, too. Oh! And that is my Honey in the background, baking... He is an amazing cook. I told him I wanted homemade french bread for Christmas, so that is what I have in my stocking! Yum!! :)

No comments: