Monday, April 23, 2012

First Card Gallery Picture Post: Baby Shower Card


Here is the card I made as an invitation for my sister's baby shower. It turned out pretty cute if I don't say so myself! :) I was just pleased that she liked them...

Here are some pictures I took while putting them together:

The main attraction:


A whole bunch of little giraffe friends! 20 to be exact! My Honey sure thought they were cute, but I think he thought I was a little loony tunes when I told him I would be making 20 cards! :)


Card model. Very important to have a design that works before setting out to make 20 cards!!


The final product. I love how it looks when they are all together! Sure makes you feel accomplished when you can see all of your hardwork put together!! :)


And the inside:

No comments: