Monday, April 23, 2012

I am falling in love with letters....

I have recently realized that I absolutely love letters! I love their shape...straight lines, curvy lines, loops, angles...all of it! I love chipboard letters. I love glittery letters. I love polk-a-dot letters. I love textured letters. I love patterned letters. I love letter stickers. And, I love handwritten letters, expecially those which are written by people who really know calligraphy or other techniques. Here is one of my favorites, Kristina Werner. She has such beautiful handwriting! I love to watch her handwrite the greetings on her cards. It is an art in itself! You can watch her blog here:

http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=6990

Or, if you are patient enough to watch her make a card, you will get to see her in action, writing a gorgeous greeting here:

No comments: