Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Sunday...Scrapbuck.com Haul!

So, as I mentioned earlier in the week, I have been so excited to get my package from Scrapbuck.com! I waited not very patiently all week, and it arrived on Friday, just as they said it would. The package was very nicely organized and the two customer service inquiries/interactions I had were both friendly and professional (as I cancelled my first order to add to it...) :) I was so impressed! I will definitely shop there again, and, well, already sent in a second order last night. :D Can't wait to get the package.... Anywho, here are the items I received. I apologize that they are not all close ups, but that would mean a lot of pictures. Just to give you an idea of the value, I received 57 items and only paid $74. Shipping was free and there were no taxes. Given that the items are all top of the line companies and the price I would have normally paid, this was a steal!! And, now I will be able to do a ton of scrapbooking titles and card greeting using all the letter stickers I got. I am sooooo excited! Enough of my rambling, however, as I know the suspense is building...
(It does not look like there are 57 items, but I ordered two each of all the letter stickers to ensure I would not run out of necessary letters in the middle of a project...) And now you know why I am so excited and had such a hard time being patient! :) I would highly recommend this company for all of your scrapbooking needs. There are a ton of products available, including other basic items, such as brads, albums, scissors, tools, and adhesives, too! Hope your weekend was a great one! I'll be visiting again with you soon to show you some of the projects I am working on! Happy Crafting, Crystal

No comments: