Friday, October 26, 2012

Other Projects....Summer/Fall 2012

To finish off the week, here are a couple other projects I have completed...
These are some little plastic containers that I filled with goodies for my sister and labeled. I took them home to her on our last visit. I thought she would enjoy having some embellishment toys for her newfound interest of scrapbooking...
Here are some more...
And the last of the cute little jars. I was pleased with how they turned out. And, since my little niece, her daughter, will be up and about in no time, they are specifically made of plastice with snap in tops, so they will not break or pop open when she eventually gets ahold of them! :) Plus, they will be safe for her when she is old enough to craft with Mom, too!! :)
These are some boards I made for my niece. She is showing a lot of interest in patterns, so I thought they would be fun to hang above her crib. This way she has something to look at when it is time for bed or if she wakes up and is spending some quiet time alone. :)
Here is a close up.
This is a necklace that I made for my sister for her birthday. I have an identical one, but with a charm that fits hers. :) Though the miles may be far, she is never far from my heart. I carry her heart, I carry it in my heart... That's all for today! Hope your day was as good as mine and that your weekend is refreshing! Happy Friday!!

No comments: