Friday, January 18, 2013

A STEAL! PaperPals Facelift Sale! Check it out!! :)

So...I headed out to my local scrapbook store and guess what I found? MEGASALE! Karen over at PaperPals has some exciting new changes coming up if you haven't heard already. The result? Great deals for you and me!! Here is some of what I picked up:
This first picture is an overview of my wonderful finds! There is so much fun stuff in here!! Papers from Graphic 45, EK Sucess, Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies, sEI, Luxe, and many others. (I like to buy 2 sheets each of most papers I love so that I can use them for cards and scrap layouts...that way I can see more of them...so there is more paper here than it looks like, since most are doubled up.)
This second picture shows the adorable MME stamps that I picked up and a few other embellishments and papers...Soooo glad it is a 3 day weekend! :)
This one is a close up of the papers and tags...
This last one is a close up of all of the tags I picked up...70% off! Plus, other fun stuff I picked up....Hero Arts stamps, Kaiser Craft rub-ons, other embellishments, etc. I am so excited to start making stuff with these!

My entire purchase was quite a steal, with a savings of $44.07. The price I paid for all of these lovely supplies? $29.19 plus tax! I am so happy!

Head on over to PaperPals today and see what you can find. And, check out their blog, here, to see all of the new and exciting products, classes, and upcoming expansion going on: http://scrapatpaperpals.blogspot.com/ They have a super design team, too! While you are there, click the link and check it out!!

You can also visit their facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/PaperPals?ref=ts&fref=ts

You can also sign up for their newsletter, here: http://ymlp.com/zVXVvc

Tell Karen I sent you! :)

No comments: