Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday! :)

Good morning! Hope your week has been a great one! Just finishing up the Hero Arts Hostess Blog hop here...It was such a fantastic and inspiring experience! You can check it out here: http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/
Also heard back from ablognamedhero last night...did not make the team this time, but will try again later in the year. It was my first design team application. I am a little disappointed, but know it was a hard choice for them. There are so many talented women out there! Now I can't wait to see who will be joining the team. I am excited to see what they share!
Lastly, I just wanted to thank all of you for your encouragement and inspiration. You're the best! It is all of your love and support that reminds me how important it is to do the things I love and to always be grateful for the wonderful people in my life....that is the driving force behind all of the creations, as they are an expression of my love for friends and family. You give me determination (that's why I had to share that wonderful sentiment above!) Have a great weekend! I will be back to post more tomorrow. {I picked up some really cute stuff at a local store here and want to show it off! :)} Plus, I want to share some of the summer trip photos with you that I meant to put on here a million years ago. Here is a preview!
Happy Friday!

No comments: