Sunday, January 6, 2013

An Update For You!

Hello! How is everyone? I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to since it has been a few days since I posted....so...drumroll please...(this is exciting!)....I have decided to start selling cards and little crafty things, such as magnets and embellishments! So, the past few days have been about putting together a plan, including starting an Etsy and Pinterest account. I am not sure how this will go, nor do I want to get my hopes up, but we'll see. As soon as I have created and posted on my Etsy page I will let you know so you can check it out! :) Hope your Sunday was a great one. Talk with you soon! P.S. If anyone has any suggestions on getting things set up and organized, please let me know. I would love to hear how you do it! :)

No comments: