Monday, January 28, 2013

Snowy Monday

Hello and Happy Monday! It is snowy here...and plenty more on the way! Makes me happy to see the beautiful light of things and the peaceful, quiet, insulation of the snow. I do miss summer, though and am looking forward to many more adventures this year. Thought I would share more summer photos of our backpacking trips since I am missing the sun. :)
Our hike into the wilderness led us through ankle deep mud. It had rained on the west coast for six days before our trip.
I was not about to let a little mud get me down and even had some fun with it! :)
Trudging through the mud was worth it. Here is one of our views. There were many of these. I love to be outside, especially at the ocean!
Here is our home for a week. Actually, quite sturdy and nice. There was one night we had a crazy storm with heavy rain and winds and had to guy out the tent. That was another fun adventure all its own!
And here is the view from our temporary home. Gorgeous! :)
Here are a couple of our resident neighbors. I love eagles! Isn't he so regal?
We also had negative tides the whole trip, so we saw many creatures that ordinarily are hidden. I was in heaven!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Monday! :)

No comments: